We are committed to excellence in all aspects of genetics research. We actively promote interdisciplinary and multilateral projects that contribute to the better understanding of inheritance and inherited genetic conditions.
World-renowned faculty, committed staff, and outstanding support facilities allow us to undertake pioneering research that has applications in some of today’s most important genetic conditions, including metabolic disorders, cancer, and cardiovascular disease.
- Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Amyotropic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease (CMT)
- Genetics Awareness Project
- Genetic Studies of Deafness
- Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia (HSP)
- Genomic Origins and Admixture in Latinos (GOAL)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neural Tube Defects (NTD)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Thrombotic Storm (A Catastrophic Thrombotic Event)
- Additional Research Studies